The Aquatic Complex Indoor Pools & Facility
With Olympic-quality pools, a comfortable indoor environment, and an array of opportunities to do the swimming activities you enjoy the most, the Greenville County Aquatic Complex is a favorite destination for the seasoned swimmer and the newbie alike.
Become a member and enjoy everything we have to offer!
- Indoor Pools
– Competition Pool: 20 lanes, 25 yards x 50 meters
– Therapy Pool: 5 lanes, 25 yards, heated
– Programs offered: Lap swim, open swim, aqua fitness, self-led exercise and many more!
- Paddock Evacuator System
Sends chlorinated air out and brings fresh air in
- Spacious Locker Rooms
Lockers and private shower stalls and changing rooms
- Fitness Center
Exercise equipment and machines
Snacks, candy and drinks
- A Positive Place for Seniors
Senior Action Program Site
Things to Do at the Aquatic Complex
Host Your Swim Team’s Next Meet
Hold your next swim meet or practice at South Carolina’s premier Olympic aquatic facility.
know before you go
GCAC Facility Rules
- Absolutely no running anywhere in the facility!
- Diving is NOT allowed. If you do jump into the water, be sure to do so FEET FIRST. Only specialized coached diving from designated areas allowed.
- No prolonged breath-holding.
- No horse play or fake fighting anywhere in the facility.
- No playing or running on the Therapy Pool ramp. This ramp is for entering and exiting the pool ONLY.
- No spitting, at all (children or adults).
- There is no outside food or drink allowed on the pool deck or bleachers.
- You must pass a swimming test to swim in any of the deeper water.
- If you are 42” tall, or under, you MUST wear a lifejacket.
- All guests must exit the facility via the front entrance (by the front desk, not side doors or gates).
- If you would like to take a swim test, go to the Lifeguard at the end of the Therapy Pool
- No solo swimming.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- Persons with diarrhea illness or nausea should not enter the pool.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear or respiratory infections should not enter the pool.
- Persons with lesions or wounds should not enter the pool.
- No glass allowed in pool or on deck.
- No animals or pets allowed in the pool or on deck other than service animals.
- No children should be in the pool without supervision.
- You should take a shower before entering the pool.